Date: January 15, 2020
The third Wednesday in January!
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Spanish Trails Country Club
5050 Spanish Trail Lane, LV 89113
East Gate between Buffalo and Rainbow
Hotline: 702-594-0927 (recording) or 702-437-1052 (direct) or email
The Nevada Society is presenting a 7-hour CE event that is open to all tax professionals, whether you are an EA, CPA, or AFSP. Snacks will be provided during the day and a buffet lunch.
This most popular event has been a mainstay for NVSEA for the past 25 years. Returning again this year are Cathy Clow and Bert Hartmann whose insightful classes never cease to amaze students.
The fee is $100 for NAEA members, and $125 for non-members. Newly minted EAs pay only $100. Pay cash or check at the door. Please bring exact change.
Focus on the new tax forms for the 2019 tax season!
Keep it simple,
Keep it fresh!
Learn it … just before tax season!
8 hours IRS approved CE
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 in Las Vegas
Time: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Mesquite Club
702 E St. Louis
Las Vegas, NV 89104
$190 Early Bird Discount before January 1st
Use Promo Code 10CREDIT
Text doubles as Handy Desk Reference & Toolbox
Arranged in order just like a tax return
2019 changes clearly marked to avoid errors
Read all about it … What you need to know about 2019!
- Complete coverage of IRS & CA forms
- New forms with real-life examples to show you how to complete them
- Line-by-line calculations on new forms & worksheets
- CA’s NEW partial conformity – Which provisions did they conform to and when
- CA adjustments calculated and illustrated on Form 540 Sch CA
- CA’s NEW health insurance individual mandate
- Latest news about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – And what your software is getting wrong!
- NEW 199A forms (IRS didn’t like the 2018 worksheets
- QBI review, handy quick look-up list of specified service businesses
- Rentals – Do they qualify for 199A deduction, how passive losses impact QBI, how to tax self-rentals to specified service businesses, and more…
- NOLs – New usage rules, and simplified way to calculate carryover amount
- State tax refunds – Why most are NOT taxable!
- Home mortgage interest – Some interesting questions that have arisen
- Office in home – IRS crazy computations when interest and taxes are over limits
- Depreciation, Opportunity Funds, aggregation, cars and more…
- Case studies – Client documents to completed tax return
- Court cases, revenue rulings, and more…
- Dynamex – Who will have to become an employee in 2020; which professions are exempt; client letter explaining the new rules!
- Worksheets, flowcharts, and checklists to help you keep it all straight
- Free FAST FACTS reference card
- And much, much more …
- Information you can use in the REAL WORLD!
Click here to reserve your seat BEFORE WE SELL OUT!
DO NOT DELAY
We can only seat 100 people! Make sure you’re included!
Northern Nevada will host this same update class
with Lisa Ihm on Monday, January 6th, 2020
in Reno, Nevada
Please Call Ryan Dock, EA at (775) 323-2581 for information and look at the Northern Events Tab.